Sunday, March 29, 2015

Embossed Butterfly

My card today is a get well card which I don't find myself making enough of these or better yet I don't send enough of these out to people. I think this card is quite pretty and would cheer up someone's day if they received it. 


The butterfly stamp is by:
and can be found at:

I heat embossed the image with Versa Mark ink and Ranger's platinum embossing powder. Then I colored it in with distress inks, an ink blending tool, and also some nibs all by Ranger Industries. I picked the papers I wanted to use before coloring it in so that when I was finished I fussy cut most of the butterfly out and set it aside while I constructed the rest of the my card front. All of the patterned papers are by Basic Grey. The ribbon is by Pebbles, sentiment by K and Co, rhinestones by TPC Studio and flower sticker by EK Success. The sentiment sticker is on a Spellbinders die cut made of Recollections white cardstock. I hope you like it.



Challenges:
http://www.craftforthecraic.blogspot.ie/ Bingo {Image, More than 2 layers, and Die cut}

9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So pretty it would cheer anyone up, love the embossed butterfly.

Becca Cruger said...

OOOOoooo! What a fabulous butterfly! Love the metallic look of it.

Darlene said...

Yes Cindy, your card is fabulous and SURE to make anyone feel much, much better! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Come Fly With Me’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Unknown said...

This issuch lovely, very elegant. Thanks for joining us at DigiChoosday Wendy (DT).xx

Lin said...

Such soft colors, perfect to make someone feel better, Cindy! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

STUNNING card! LOVE the embossed butterfly! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge "Add a Sentiment"!

Brenda DT

Sandra DeFalco said...

Cindy - There are only 2 MAX entries allowed at our challenges. Your entry #60 and #72 are disqualified from winning. I had already left a comment on #60 about this rule.
You qualify with numbers 29 and 52 ONLY!
Sandi - DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge

Yvonne Tune said...

beautiful project, good luck with the challenge.

Terri's Cards N More said...

What a beautiful creation! The butterfly and papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Come Fly With Me" challenge.